Our Underground Services Division handles essential utility lines such as electric power, gas, communications, water, and storm drains. These lines serve as the backbone of our society and ensure that a community operates smoothly.
With over 25 years of experience, our team has been consistently delivering excellence in the utility industry. We take pride in our history of leading utility construction for top companies, achieved through our unwavering dedication to success in the field every single day.
We are a full-service gas distribution contractor. From mainline to service line, our experienced crews install and repair natural gas lines throughout western New York and Northern Pennsylvania.
Whether the project is a high-pressure mainline repair or a routine residential connection, P&CG maintains a rigorous, initiative-taking approach to safely performing our duties.
Distribution & Supply Pipeline Construction
Pipeline construction is the initiation of any excavation or other disturbance of property for the purpose of installation, construction, maintenance, repair, replacement, modification, or removal of a pipeline. This includes, but it not limited to:
- New mainline and service installation
- Replacement of old leaking gas lines due to corrosion, age or outside damage
- Extension of existing main to accommodate new customers as well as conversions from one pressure to another to supplement gas needs of a particular line.
A pipeline integrity management plan includes all the activities aimed at the maintenance or repair of pipelines, such as defining operations and procedures, inspections, maintenance, pipeline monitoring, and corrosion prevention. This includes pigging and robotic inspections of pipelines throughout Western NY.
Our employees participate in specialized training to perform the installation of pipeline repair wraps at locations designated during pigging and robotic inspection, in order to extend its useful life.
Distribution Regulator Stations & Vault Installations
Our employees specialize in regulator stations, which is the pressure of gas moving through the pipe must be reduced prior to moving into smaller lines and distribution systems.
Regulator stations are placed along the pipeline to reduce the pressure of the gas to the appropriate operating pressure for each system.
We are a full-service electric, telecommunication, and fiber optic underground infrastructure contractor. From distribution to sub-transmission, our experienced crews install and repair electric, telecommunication, and fiber optic infrastructure throughout the Greater Rochester Area.
Whether the project is routine maintenance or an emergency repair on a high voltage live duct bank, P&CG maintains a rigorous, initiative-taking approach to safely performing our duties.
Electric-Telecom-Fiber services include:
- Duct bank & manhole installation for underground electric, telecommunication and fiber optic distribution and sub-transmission.
- Duct bank & manhole maintenance and repairs for underground electric, telecommunication and fiber optic distribution and sub-transmission.
- Duct bank & manhole surveys for underground electric, telecommunication and fiber optic distribution and sub-transmission.
- Dedicated crews for underground electric infrastructure emergency repairs and maintenance.
P&CG’s dedicated service teams are always ready to help. Whether you’re facing a problem that requires urgent attention or simply have a question you need answering, our experienced professionals are here to assist you in any way they can.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us – we’re always happy to help!